- 4-5 “the Manna” Small barley rusks
- 4-5 tablespoons of tahini
- 30-40 g of dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon of cashew nuts
- 1 tablespoon of almonds
- 1 tablespoon of cranberries
Put the chocolate in a microwaveable bowl and cover it with cling film.
Heat at a low temperature for 1-1.5 minutes in the microwave.
Remove and stir well.
Place the rusks on a plate and place one tablespoon of tahini on each, then add the chocolate and finally the nuts.
If we want, try this sweet recipe with another “the Manna” Tsatsaronakis rusk.